Winning Criminal Defense for 18 Years Call for your Free Consultation 213-479-5322

IDs Accepted for CA Non Citizen Drivers License

Woman getting CA drivers license

Finally we can all get a CA Drivers License!

The following forms of identification would be accepted:

(1) A valid, unexpired consular identification document issued by a consulate from the applicant’s country of citizenship, or a valid, unexpired passport from the applicant’s country of citizenship.

(2) An original birth certificate, or other proof of age, as designated by the department.

(3) A home utility bill, lease or rental agreement, or other proof of California residence, as designated by the department.

(4) The following documents, which, if in a language other than English, shall be accompanied by a certified translation or an affidavit of translation into English:

(A) A marriage license or divorce certificate.

(B) A foreign federal electoral photo card issued on or after January 1, 1991.

(C) A foreign driver’s license.

(5) A United States Department of Homeland Security Form I-589, Application for Asylum and for Withholding of Removal.

(6) An official school or college transcript that includes the applicant’s date of birth, or a foreign school record that is sealed and includes a photograph of the applicant at the age the record was issued.

(7) A United States Department of Homeland Security Form I-20 or Form DS-2019.

(8) A deed or title to real property.

(9) A property tax bill or statement issued within the previous 12 months.

(10) An income tax return.

How Can We Help You?

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Phone Number

Case Info/Best Time to Call

Your information is 100% Confidential.
Apex Chat

Copyright 2015 The Law Firm of Edward J. Blum