The following forms of identification would be accepted:
(1) A valid, unexpired consular identification document issued by a consulate from the applicant’s country of citizenship, or a valid, unexpired passport from the applicant’s country of citizenship.
(2) An original birth certificate, or other proof of age, as designated by the department.
(3) A home utility bill, lease or rental agreement, or other proof of California residence, as designated by the department.
(4) The following documents, which, if in a language other than English, shall be accompanied by a certified translation or an affidavit of translation into English:
(A) A marriage license or divorce certificate.
(B) A foreign federal electoral photo card issued on or after January 1, 1991.
(C) A foreign driver’s license.
(5) A United States Department of Homeland Security Form I-589, Application for Asylum and for Withholding of Removal.
(6) An official school or college transcript that includes the applicant’s date of birth, or a foreign school record that is sealed and includes a photograph of the applicant at the age the record was issued.
(7) A United States Department of Homeland Security Form I-20 or Form DS-2019.
(8) A deed or title to real property.
(9) A property tax bill or statement issued within the previous 12 months.
(10) An income tax return.